Old 11-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Manoj Srivastava

Default Vote pages up

Hi,

Pages of the two issues currently under discussion are now
available (I'll note that none of the proposers ever turned in any wml
for their proposals, so this was done by the Secretary and asst
secretary). These pages, because of an undiagnosed bug, do not turn up
on the navigation bar on the left.
http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_002
http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_003

For vote 003, if the proposers want to set up a page of
rationale, to help guide voters through their proposals, please send
me wml/html in the next couple of days, and I'll create a composite
page for the rationale for various proposals, with the impact table I
have been sending in email.

manoj
--
O'Reilly's Law of the Kitchen: Cleanliness is next to impossible
1024D/BF24424C print 4966 F272 D093 B493 410B 924B 21BA DABB BF24 424C