Old 11-21-2008, 10:27 PM
"Andrew M."

Default Configuration files location for GNOME applet

Hi.
I recently developed a small GNOME applet and I wanted to share it among a
few friends. It uses a couple of files to save settings and I was
wondering what's the best location to store them.
Is ~/.myapplet/ acceptable or should I use another folder?

Andrew M.