Old 09-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Lady Julia Peters

Default I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

我有新的電郵地址!*現可電郵給我 ladyjuliapeters107@yahoo.com.hk

I am Julia Peters,I have cancer and something 2 share with you about my Fund contact me 4 details

- Lady Julia Peters

Old 03-03-2011, 02:37 PM
SGT LEONARD BONES

Greetings,

My name is (Sgt Leonald Bones),I am a soldier, serving in the
Military with the army's 3rd infantry division in iraq, and I am seeking
your kind assistance to move the sum of Twenty Five million United States
dollars ($25,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS ) to you as far as I can be
assured that my share will be safe in your care Until i complete my
service here,Once the funds get to you,take your 30% out and keep our own
70%.. The only thing we require from you is just for you to help us find a
safe place where the funds can be sent to,if interested kindly reply me
for more details.

If you are interested kindly contact me via my private
e-mail:sgtleonardb@v1va.net

I await yout swift reply.

Regards,
Sgt Leonald Bones