-   -   Brijesh Kumar invites you to their network on Ecademy (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/155547-brijesh-kumar-invites-you-their-network-ecademy.html)

09-07-2008 10:36 AM

Brijesh Kumar invites you to their network on Ecademy

Connect with me on Ecademy

Hi

I'd like to invite you to be part of my Ecademy network.

I use Ecademy to manage my professional contacts, share knowledge and market my business. Take a look - it has paid off for me.

* Click here to accept the invitation to join my network! *

Brijesh Kumar

brijesh@email2me.net

It's free to join Ecademy and it only takes a minute to sign up.

This email was sent to debian-devel@lists.debian.org