Old 09-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Osamu Aoki

Default RFH and RFA:

Hi DDs:

Although libfreetype6 and fontconfig can do most of font management, we
still need standard method to install font packages for Debian.

For lenny, we need functioning defoma for font packagers on stable.
For lenny+1, we may wish to streamline font infrastructure of defoma.

Can someone stand up to maintain defoma to do these 2 things?
See following message on debian-qa@lists.debian.org

defoma really need help.

Osamu

http://bugs.debian.org/279824 package removal of perlftlib