Old 09-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default Good news about Echo

Fesco has accepted echo-icon-theme as default icon theme for Fedora 10.[1]
Which means we need to push harder to include as many icons as possible using
guideline and echo-artist tool now available on rawhide and is waiting for
people to get them on both Fedora 8 and 9[2]. To get more details about
echo-icon-theme, please visit the website[3].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/echo-artist
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor

Old 09-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

Fesco has accepted echo-icon-theme as default icon theme for Fedora 10.[1]
Which means we need to push harder to include as many icons as possible using
guideline and echo-artist tool now available on rawhide and is waiting for
people to get them on both Fedora 8 and 9[2]. To get more details about
echo-icon-theme, please visit the website[3].

Good move.

Was comps.xml updated to reflect the new default in rawhide? Any
communication with the desktop and kde teams?

Rahul