Old 09-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Emmanuele BARBARO

Default New Debian Image

Good afternoon,

I've seen in the Debian installer web page (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/) that the last image is referring to 9-June-2008.

I've seen the the previous page (http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/) this quote: "For "netinst" and "businesscard" images of the "testing" release, both daily builds and known working snapshots, see the Debian-Installer page". It is said DAILY BUILDS but still now the last release is 9 June.

It is the first link the right one?

Please, give me you precious feedback.

Best regards
Emmanuele

Old 09-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Emmanuele BARBARO

News about my question?

Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Johannes Wiedersich

[I am forwarding this to debian-user, since this seems the appropriate
list. Debian-devel is about discussion among developers. ]

On 2008-09-17 13:30, Emmanuele BARBARO wrote:
> News about my question?
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Emmanuele BARBARO
> [mailto:emmanuele.barbaro@st.com] Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008
> 16:18 To: 'debian-devel@lists.debian.org' Subject: New Debian Image
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> I've seen in the Debian installer web page
> (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/) that the last image
> is referring to 9-June-2008.
>
> I've seen the the previous page (http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/)
> this quote: "For "netinst" and "businesscard" images of the "testing"
> release, both daily builds and known working snapshots, see the
> Debian-Installer page". It is said DAILY BUILDS but still now the
> last release is 9 June.
>
> It is the first link the right one?

Sorry, I don't understand your question. When I visit the upper quoted
link and follow it to the latest build for the i386 I get the files
created on '17-Sep-2008 11:41' which is quite recent and not 9-June.

> Please, give me you precious feedback.

It seems I either completely misunderstood your question or else...????

Cheers,
Johannes