Old 08-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Chris Norman

Default New desktop sound theme.

Hi ALl,
I have altered the sounds in the freedesktop.com sound theme, and am
wondering two things:

1. How can I apply the new theme to my ubuntu machine?

2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?

Cheers,

--
Chris Norman <chris.norman4@ntlworld.com>

Old 08-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Klaatu

1. How can I apply the new theme to my ubuntu machine?

is that a typo or a joke or are you serious?

*

2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?

i don't know but i can't wait to hear it.* do you have it posted somewhere?

*

Cheers,

--

Chris Norman <chris.norman4@ntlworld.com>