Old 08-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New preferences-system-authentication icon set

Hi,

I've just finished (initial take of) preferences-system-authentication
icon set. I attach an one canvas PNG, SVG is available on my
fedorapeople page [1], and a screen-shot of it in action ;-)

Martin

PS: judging by the speed with which I was able generate all needed
files, add them to local git repository (I haven't pushed it to fedora
hosted) and build and install RPM out of it, the new scripts are really
handy (it drastically brings down amount of non-art work to be done by
the artist), I am glad that I finally decided to make them (and I hope I
won't be the only one using them) :-D

Comments welcome,
Martin

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Applications/preferences-system-authentication.svg

Old 08-31-2008, 09:53 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"

Oh YEAH! Icons with faces on people! I was waiting for it since i saw
faceless people on icons for the first time (it was MSN Messenger i
guess). Finally icons can express some emotions.

P.S. Maybe guy on icon could hug that lock or something like that?

http://scwlab.com

Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 PM
"Junior Tomazelli"

Great, good job.
--
Wolnei Cāndido Tomazelli Junior (Charged)
Brazil Fedora Ambassador