Old 08-31-2008, 07:12 AM
Josselin Mouette

Default 25+2 packages with (Glade) generated C source files without the source

Le dimanche 31 août 2008 * 04:17 +0300, Sami Liedes a écrit :
> I went through some of these and checked them by hand, and generally
> couldn't find the glade project anywhere in the source tarball (it
> might be in the diff, I didn't check for that - would that BTW be OK,
> to have source code in diff only?). The only questionable case I found
> by this sampling is dia, where the file is "generated by Glade and
> then hand-coded to make GNOME optional and add the underline for
> accelerated buttons".

I’m pretty sure many of the list are in similar cases. Now loading the
UI directly into the application is the standard, but not so long ago
people generated template code with glade and then edited it by hand.
The .glade file was removed simply because it has become irrelevant.

Cheers,
--
.'`.
`- our own. Resistance is futile.