Old 08-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo

Default Source field in binary Packages list

Hello,

I am working on a grouping feature for aptitude, to group binary
packages by their source package. However, some packages in the Packages
file do not have a Source field. My guess was to use the package name as
the source package name. Is this right?

Thanks,
Thadeu Cascardo.

Old 08-30-2008, 08:21 PM
Raphael Geissert

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working on a grouping feature for aptitude, to group binary
> packages by their source package. However, some packages in the Packages
> file do not have a Source field. My guess was to use the package name as
> the source package name. Is this right?

Yup