Old 08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Lucas Nussbaum

Default Please, stop this hurting vendetta, don't you think enough time has passed ?

On 30/08/08 at 02:03 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> - in a thread about some guy who chose to hide is name probably to
> circumvent a similar ban than i am under, and accuse the debian governance
> of all kind of evil acts, in maybe a clumsy way, Martin Shulze chose to use
> my name in a contempting way, and nobody thought it worth to critic him.

[...]

> And yes, i made mistakes, numerous mistakes back then, who doesn't make
> them.

I believe that Martin Schulze's email was a mistake, and I also regret
that nobody took the time to publicly express his disagreement with what
was written.

FWIW, I completely agree that using your name in that way was
inappropriate, and understand why you felt hurted by that.
--
| lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |