-   -   echo-set-up Script (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/149906-echo-set-up-script.html)

Martin Sourada 08-27-2008 08:28 PM

echo-set-up Script

Hi,

I've just finished initial version of echo-set-up script. It's
interactive (and written again in ruby), and I hope it's pretty
straightforward. It does basically these things:
* clones fh.o echo git repo to your selected location (defaults
to ~/Projects/echo-icon-theme)
* sets up all local branches for tracking remote ones
* sets e-mail shown in commits (optional)
* sets name shown in commits (optional)
* prints the settings

As usual, I attach the script. Any comments are welcome.

Martin