-   -   bitmap fonts: Can they be rejected by default instead of with manual intervention? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/146828-bitmap-fonts-can-they-rejected-default-instead-manual-intervention.html)

Steve Langasek 08-22-2008 08:09 AM

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 03:19:07PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Installing fontconfig (or just fontconfig-config) in a sid cowbuilder
> chroot results in neither symlink being installed. This correlates
> with my memory of having to tweak the fontconfig directory after
> installing lenny/amd64 just before DebConf8.

Ok, then there seems to be a bug here.

I've tested in a chroot with DEBIAN_PRIORITY=low, and the question is shown
to me with a default of 'true' in spite of the debconf default and my own
quick reading of the config script.

Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com vorlon@debian.org