-   -   FREE.. TECODRYER INDUSTRY COMPANY CO. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/146050-free-tecodryer-industry-company-co.html)

"TECODRYER & TECO KURUTMA" 08-20-2008 07:26 PM

FREE.. TECODRYER INDUSTRY COMPANY CO.

Teco Dryer Company CO.

Producing grain storage facilities, steel storage silos, corn and soybean drying machines, handling systems like bucket elevator, chain conveyor, helix, catwalks, prop towers for handling systems, and truck unloading lifts for the associations and establishments who takes part in stockbreeding, feed and industry sectors. One of the goals is to project these operations by national and international standards with our powerful technology and qualified and experienced work power. Second, our responsibility is to produce, assemble, and complete the duties after assembling.

Subjects of Production ;

" Flat Bottom Grain Silos
" Grain Handling Systems
" Hopper Bottom Grain Silos
" Tower Type Grain Drying Machine (12m.)
" Tower Type Grain Drying Machine (17m.)
" Horizontal Type Grain Drying Machine ( 13 sections + added floor)
" Horizontal Type Grain Drying Machine (9 sections)
" Horizontal Type Grain Drying Machine(13 sections)
" Horizontal Type Grain Drying Machine (6 sections )
" Conical Bottom Silos
" Grain Cleaning Systems
" Fertilizer Stores
" Domestic and Industrial Waste Drying Foundations
" Gasification
" Vegetable Drying Machines

PLEASE CONTACT WiTH US

web: www.tecodryer.com e-mail: info@tecodryer.com
Tel : +90322 233 89 80 Fax : +90322 233 89 83
Erkan AYMAN SALES ENGİNEER
Mail: eayman@tecodryer.com
Live Messenger : erkan_ayman@hotmail.com
skype: erkan.ayman

Adress : Toros Mah. Yapıtas Noyan Apt. Altı 3/A pk:01170 Seyhan/ADANA/TURKEY