Old 07-20-2008, 06:15 AM
Jithesh Chandran

Default Pls help me

My acer aspire 5310 notebook doesn't perform good with the debian os......
The soundcard, the wirelan and the shortcut keys doesn't work......
I need help from you atleast for makin the soundcard work......
May be it will work with the help of some driver.....

Old 07-20-2008, 07:25 AM
"Paul Wise"

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Jithesh Chandran
<jithu_12155@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> My acer aspire 5310 notebook doesn't perform good with the debian os......

You have emailed the Debian development list, if you are looking for
support, please read this page:

http://www.debian.org/support

In short, contact one of these:

irc://irc.debian.org/debian