Old 11-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Fabio Tranchitella

Default Is Lars Bahner MIA?

Dear fellow developers,

I'm trying to get in touch with Lars Bahner: he is the maintainer of
varnish, but the last upload is from February 2007 and several new upstream
releases were available since then.

I offered help for the packaging several times by e-mail, but I haven't
received any answer so far. Do anybody know how to contact him?

Thanks in advance,

--
Fabio Tranchitella http://www.kobold.it
Free Software Developer and Consultant http://www.tranchitella.it

Old 11-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Josselin Mouette

Le samedi 17 novembre 2007 à 21:13 +0100, Fabio Tranchitella a écrit :
> I'm trying to get in touch with Lars Bahner: he is the maintainer of
> varnish, but the last upload is from February 2007 and several new upstream
> releases were available since then.

I guess he should maintain "vanish" instead.

--
.'`.
`- our own. Resistance is futile.