Old 07-12-2008, 11:16 PM

Default RFH: ppp

The package has many open bugs which need to be triaged and I have not
really worked on it in more than one year, but I'd like to fix it in
time for lenny.
I am looking for one or more co-maintainers, also considering that I only
use it maybe once per month nowadays.

Knowledge of the PPP protocol and some experience in an ISP role are
appreciated but not required. You should be a passable C programmer,
since the package is "mature", there are tons of patches and very
infrequent upstream releases.

I will happily use git if I can be convinced that it will save me time.

Please send applications to me privately.

--
ciao,
Marco