Old 07-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Anthony

Default menu applications-merged

hi everybody..!

i am trying to add my personal menu in the gnome menu and kde menu.

so i have created a my.menu and the .directory and associated a .desktop.
This is OK in KDE

BUT

In gnome, the my.menu in /etc/xdg/menus/applications-merged don't seems
to be read....

does anybody have already try to add a menu.

Rq : if i use the xdg-desktop-menu utility, the menu appear... !

Thanks

anthony