FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Ben Hutchings
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 00:18 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:32:49PM +0200, Jan Wagner wrote:
> > [Option 1-5] (Option 6 / SLES's 2.6.26 mentioned later in thread by Moritz)
>
> Please show it. SLES 11 ships 2.6.25.

You mean OpenSUSE 11 - SLES 11 doesn't exist yet. However, latest news
is that it is likely to include 2.6.27.

Ben.
 
Old 09-17-2008, 11:57 PM
André Luís Lopes
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello Bastian,

Bastian Blank escreveu:
> Should actually sign this.
>
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
>> Checksums:
> | fdf0c5dd755146ad2b631a60b02e90aa39a20d91 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | 90e62bb5548945e19620c6aa0b04b3fc532bc090 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | e4bcee9c5d8f1d23c915e56487f51ecb82f405ac linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | 414f9d9c31cfaccbf595011c21b860bb33c56232 linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | db1c10f13b4972a9ed6a2d834f3c14c858e162e7 linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | 57000e8ff722dad5b5dd027f3b6f487ad0a22ea5 linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | 5faad1f7e42d8bab766e01a109fd6b50799aa5f5 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | b06d9c5373927db34787bddfd9b455dec0bf2a8f xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb

I tried to use these packages by installing them on my home machine,
which currently runs Debian unstable updated everyday.

First of all, I should say that after downloading
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb,
linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb and
linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb I checked their
sha1sums and they matched the ones you listed above.

Here's what I got while trying to install them :

andrelop@foolish:~$ export LC_ALL=C && sudo dpkg -i
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
(Reading database ... 125794 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 2.6.26-6 (using
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 ...
Preparing to replace linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686 2.6.26-6 (using
linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686 ...
Preparing to replace xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 2.6.26-6 (using
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 ...
More than one copy of package xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 has been
unpacked
in this run ! Only configuring it once.
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686:
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 depends on
xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae | xen-hypervisor-3.1-1-i386-pae; however:
Package xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae is not installed.
Package xen-hypervisor-3.1-1-i386-pae is not installed.
dpkg: error processing xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686 (--install):
dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Setting up linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686 (2.6.26-6) ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.26-1-xen-686
Errors were encountered while processing:
xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686
andrelop@foolish:~$

It seems the problem is that xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686
depends on xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae | xen-hypervisor-3.1-1-i386-pae
but unstable doesn't have these packages. Unstable has only
xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386 and it doesn't provide
xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae.

Actually, I don't know if xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386 should provide
xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae or not, I'm just reporting this. I know
that there were some changes regarding PAE support on Xen upstream, but
I don't know how it reflected on Xen packaging on Debian.

Anyway, I tried booting the dom0 provided by your
linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb package and the machine
actually came up. I couldn't install any tool for creating VM later
(xen-tools, virtinst, virt-manager, etc) as the package dependency
systems were all trying to "fix" my system after the problem left by the
error reported earlier on this message when installing these packages.

I had no more time left to use this machine as a testbed so I
rebooted on my usual 2.6.26-1-686 (non-Xen) kernel again to get some
work done.

However, I noticed the Xen kernel giving some WARNINGs when i booted
it and later asking me to install a "xen-friendly" version of
glibc/libc6 or moving my /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled unless I wanted
to my system to become slow.

Actually, I installed libc6-xen and I have no /lib/tls so I don't
know what could me done to fix this situation. I'm attaching (gziped)
the dmesg from dom0, which shows all the warnings and the message about
the "xen-friendly" libc.

What I noticed, as the boot message said, was that the system became
really slow after I booted the Xen kernel. Running aptitude took two or
three times more time than running it under a non Xen-enabled kernel,
for example.

I don't know if it was some mistake I did (probably), but it would be
nice if you could tell me if I should have done my testing in any other
way. I'll probably have a QuadCore machine at work which I could test it
in the next two or three days, so I woul be glad to test it there.

Regards,

- --
André Luís Lopes
andrelop@{andrelop,debian}.org
http://www.andrelop.org/blog/
Public GPG KeyID : 9D1B82F6

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEARECAAYFAkjRmXAACgkQW4/i9Z0bgvY30ACcDpMm6PIf8OGbx4dwjwuskKSu
3I0AnAnzLdeLkuHg/HYDMIt3iEYLSMYj
=2x+h
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
 
Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Gabor Gombas
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:03:13AM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> I upgraded a dom0 I maintain to Lenny, the kernel got upgraded and I had
> of course a boot failure when trying to boot Xen 3.2 and linux 2.6.26.
> I'm not really sure about the reason since it is a remotely hosted box,
> but I had to go back to 2.6.18.

Something is fishy with your boot configuration. I've multiple dom0s
running lenny; kernel 2.6.26 is installed of course, but grub always
puts the Xen-enabled 2.6.18 before 2.6.26, so the new kernel won't be
booted unless you select it manually.

Gabor

--
---------------------------------------------------------
MTA SZTAKI Computer and Automation Research Institute
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
---------------------------------------------------------


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Bastian Blank
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:57:40PM -0300, André Luís Lopes wrote:
> Bastian Blank escreveu:
> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:

Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try2.

> >> Checksums:
| facc08ef408b745052189d99e971ee0d0c01450c linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| e819d7a6d849b738f39c4988b1f6c722f81eb5e1 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| 7b8659fd984f8a1711fd5324bed20ad5b3f168bc linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| 7e01af430254ac90203fcf4c0ba7bf49ca9c7e4d linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| e2b3ea5a57d3dfe89defe57c595a5a7f0025bbbc linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| 73e9bb968768e2920735f7eb77fd9667f0ffce20 linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| 07ef8c3b6c4e2496afd3fc86347f5cf640a644f9 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| ddfd7db322b8540cb0f606f974758e883d416a67 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb

> It seems the problem is that xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686
> depends on xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae | xen-hypervisor-3.1-1-i386-pae
> but unstable doesn't have these packages. Unstable has only
> xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386 and it doesn't provide
> xen-hypervisor-3.2-1-i386-pae.

Yes. Fixed in the new packages.

> Anyway, I tried booting the dom0 provided by your
> linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb package and the machine
> actually came up. I couldn't install any tool for creating VM later
> (xen-tools, virtinst, virt-manager, etc) as the package dependency
> systems were all trying to "fix" my system after the problem left by the
> error reported earlier on this message when installing these packages.

You could have just removed xen-linux-system-* as it is only a meta
package without actual functionality.

> However, I noticed the Xen kernel giving some WARNINGs when i booted
> it and later asking me to install a "xen-friendly" version of
> glibc/libc6 or moving my /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled unless I wanted
> to my system to become slow.

Yes. I removed that warning now as it makes more grief than good and is
not included in the paravirt_ops implementation.

> What I noticed, as the boot message said, was that the system became
> really slow after I booted the Xen kernel. Running aptitude took two or
> three times more time than running it under a non Xen-enabled kernel,
> for example.

This is the result of a bug in libc6-xen, set the following in
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/lib6-xen.conf
| hwcap 1 nosegneg
and run ldconfig. See #499366.

> I don't know if it was some mistake I did (probably), but it would be
> nice if you could tell me if I should have done my testing in any other
> way. I'll probably have a QuadCore machine at work which I could test it
> in the next two or three days, so I woul be glad to test it there.

I would appriciate any possible testing.

Bastian

--
Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
-- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3
 
Old 09-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Paul van der Vlis
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

Bastian Blank schreef:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:57:40PM -0300, André Luís Lopes wrote:
>> Bastian Blank escreveu:
>>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
>
> Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try2.
>
>>>> Checksums:
> | facc08ef408b745052189d99e971ee0d0c01450c linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | e819d7a6d849b738f39c4988b1f6c722f81eb5e1 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | 7b8659fd984f8a1711fd5324bed20ad5b3f168bc linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | 7e01af430254ac90203fcf4c0ba7bf49ca9c7e4d linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | e2b3ea5a57d3dfe89defe57c595a5a7f0025bbbc linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | 73e9bb968768e2920735f7eb77fd9667f0ffce20 linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
> | 07ef8c3b6c4e2496afd3fc86347f5cf640a644f9 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
> | ddfd7db322b8540cb0f606f974758e883d416a67 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb

Great that there seems to be a amd64 port now!

Do these packages have a dom0 ?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.




--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Bastian Blank
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:20:19AM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Bastian Blank schreef:
> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:57:40PM -0300, André Luís Lopes wrote:
> >> Bastian Blank escreveu:
> >>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> >
> > Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try2.

> Great that there seems to be a amd64 port now!
> Do these packages have a dom0 ?

That was the reason of that stunt.

Bastian

--
Bones: "The man's DEAD, Jim!"


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Paul van der Vlis
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

Bastian Blank schreef:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:20:19AM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>> Bastian Blank schreef:
>>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:57:40PM -0300, André Luís Lopes wrote:
>>>> Bastian Blank escreveu:
>>>>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
>>> Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try2.
>
>> Great that there seems to be a amd64 port now!
>> Do these packages have a dom0 ?
>
> That was the reason of that stunt.

I have it running on my amd64 machine!

--------
xen:/etc/xen# cd
xen:~# uname -a
Linux xen 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 #1 SMP Thu Sep 18 11:11:47 CEST 2008 x86_64
GNU/Linux
xen:~# xm list
Name ID Mem VCPUs State
Time(s)
Domain-0 0 3760 2 r-----
18.1
ns3.vandervlis.nl 2 128 2 -b----
2.0
testjepaul 1 128 2 -b----
1.5
xen:~# ssh ns3.vandervlis.nl
root@ns3.vandervlis.nl's password:
Last login: Thu Sep 18 11:45:04 2008 from xen.vandervlis.nl
Linux ns3.vandervlis.nl 2.6.18-6-xen-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Aug 19 06:15:09
UTC 2008 x86_64

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
ns3:~# uname -a
Linux ns3.vandervlis.nl 2.6.18-6-xen-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Aug 19 06:15:09
UTC 2008 x86_64 GNU/Linux
ns3:~#
--------

I have still 2 problems (maybe more):

- the VM's do not start automatically, but they start with "xm create".
- I can ping and SSH the VM from the dom0, not from the internet.


----------------
xen:~# ifconfig
eth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:30:48:93:50:3d
inet addr:91.198.178.10 Bcast:91.198.178.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: fe80::230:48ff:fe93:503d/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:3348 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:1023 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:207760 (202.8 KiB) TX bytes:117134 (114.3 KiB)

lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:67 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:67 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:6161 (6.0 KiB) TX bytes:6161 (6.0 KiB)

peth1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:30:48:93:50:3d
inet6 addr: fe80::230:48ff:fe93:503d/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:3289 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:863 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:100
RX bytes:240860 (235.2 KiB) TX bytes:97272 (94.9 KiB)
Memory:e8200000-e8220000

vif1.0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr fe:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet6 addr: fe80::fcff:ffff:feff:ffff/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:7 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:989 errors:0 dropped:6 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:32
RX bytes:412 (412.0 B) TX bytes:66242 (64.6 KiB)

vif2.0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr fe:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet6 addr: fe80::fcff:ffff:feff:ffff/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING PROMISC MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:527 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:1143 errors:0 dropped:4 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:32
RX bytes:54741 (53.4 KiB) TX bytes:82032 (80.1 KiB)
--------------


----------
ns3:~# ifconfig
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:16:3E:7A:06:5E
inet addr:91.198.178.101 Bcast:91.198.178.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: fe80::216:3eff:fe7a:65e/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:1068 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:497 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:77074 (75.2 KiB) TX bytes:58029 (56.6 KiB)

lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:2 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:2 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:210 (210.0 b) TX bytes:210 (210.0 b)
------------


With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.




--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Jan Wagner
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Thursday 18 September 2008, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:20:19AM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> > Bastian Blank schreef:
> > > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:57:40PM -0300, André Luís Lopes wrote:
> > >> Bastian Blank escreveu:
> > >>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 06:52:38PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > >
> > > Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try2.
> >
> > Great that there seems to be a amd64 port now!
> > Do these packages have a dom0 ?
>
> That was the reason of that stunt.

I want just state, that http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try3/ works like a
charme, even with hvm.

With kind regards, Jan.
--
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GIT d-- s+: a- C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V- PS PE
Y++ PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI- D++ G++ e++ h-- r+++ y+++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Bastian Blank
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:52:09AM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> I have it running on my amd64 machine!

Okay.

> - the VM's do not start automatically, but they start with "xm create".

Hmm. Please show the xend log (/var/log/xen/xend.log) from before the
manual start.

> - I can ping and SSH the VM from the dom0, not from the internet.

Please use wireshark/tshark/tcpdump to find the interface where is gets
lost. Please make sure that the domains are restarted and not only
restored.

Also please show the output of xm dmesg and dmesg.

Bastian

--
Vulcans never bluff.
-- Spock, "The Doomsday Machine", stardate 4202.1


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 09-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Bastian Blank
 
Default Xen status in lenny?

Next try: http://194.39.182.225/debian/xen/try3.

Checksums:
| 5d551622550b95be67a33711f6691c92df9e6bc5 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| 18e74571304130b05b15343b6cca3f428f60c958 linux-headers-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| f623276521dcf23416c12f1923015629e93f246c linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| 1335b92fcdc20b00eb64c48a652723c850af909d linux-image-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| be0791bf7d7497beae230a45b054137d170f624e linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| d8b785f3aa0192b887dcdc08c107bf30c7581da9 linux-modules-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb
| e9319c2fe42f79f299de23bd74069afa398e81dc xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686_2.6.26-6_i386.deb
| fab701800db6399405b43ba7ff2425db772f4c90 xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-amd64_2.6.26-6_amd64.deb

This fixes a warning in the PCI registration and again uses xencons.

Bastian

--
A princess should not be afraid -- not with a brave knight to protect her.
-- McCoy, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.3
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org