Old 07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Michael Meskes

Default prerm option purge

Am I correct in assuming that the prerm script is never called with
option "purge"? At least this is what
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-maintainerscripts.html#s-mscriptsinstact
suggests. I'd like to know for sure before submitting bugs.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!