Old 06-29-2008, 02:03 PM
David Paleino

Default July-September 08

(sorry for all those CCs...)

Hello,
I'm going on [VAC]ation from July to September. I will *not* have any Internet
connection, so don't expect any reply from me. I might have a connection on
weekends, and that would mean that I might reply to your mail in "batch mode".

Please, if any of my Debian packages need work, love and/or attention, feel free
to make NMU uploads. I'll acknowledge them as soon as I get back home. I don't
want to make Debian less reliable and more buggy because of my lack of
connectivty

If you need me regarding my other FOSS work, please forgive my lack of
participation. I'm probably working to code also off-line, but can't
communicate this to anyone.

If you need to contact me regarding the Italian HackMeeting 08, please write to
the SputniX LUG in Palermo <http://www.sputnix.it>, asking for a contact with
me -- they'll know how to reach me in real life.

Take care,
David Paleino

--
. '`. Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino