Old 06-28-2008, 05:27 PM
"Artur R. Czechowski"

Default Is Florent Bayle MIA?

Hello,

It looks like Florent Bayle is MIA - last upload from him is from 2007 Jan.
He sill figures as a sole maintainer for three source packages: cd5, hugin
and libpano12.
Possibly libpano12 could be removed from Debian after taking care about
hugin.

Regards
Artur
--
Artur R. Czechowski <arturcz@hell.pl>
GCS/IT dpu-(++) s-:-- a C++ UL++++$ P+++ L++(+++) E--- W++ N+(-) K- w

Old 06-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Julien Danjou

Hi,

At 1214674071 time_t, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> It looks like Florent Bayle is MIA - last upload from him is from 2007 Jan.
> He sill figures as a sole maintainer for three source packages: cd5, hugin
> and libpano12.
> Possibly libpano12 could be removed from Debian after taking care about
> hugin.

AFAIK Florent gave up silently his Debian duty.

(Ccing him in case of)

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
.'`. Debian Developer

Old 06-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Saturday 28 June 2008 13:27, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It looks like Florent Bayle is MIA - last upload from him is from 2007 Jan.
> He sill figures as a sole maintainer for three source packages: cd5, hugin
> and libpano12.
> Possibly libpano12 could be removed from Debian after taking care about
> hugin.

Earlier this year, I contacted him and took over maintaining klamav by an
agreed maintainer change. IIRC he is very busy with other things and was
happy to have someone take over his package. He did respond to email.

Scott K

Old 06-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Cyril Brulebois

"Artur R. Czechowski" <arturcz@hell.pl> (28/06/2008):
> Possibly libpano12 could be removed from Debian after taking care
> about hugin.

Correct. libpano13 is packaged already, and I've been waiting for a
hugin release for some months. I've finally to pick up an svn snapshot
since there's still no release in sight.

I'll take care of asking for the removal of libpano12 when it's
relevant.

Mraw,
KiBi.