[notify] mod_php: update to 5.2.6, new PHP related ports"
as of version 5.2.6 mod_php is part of a collection of PHP ports.
For now we have 4 ports:
- php: the PHP CLI interpreter plus some extension modules and
support stuff like include-files
- php-fcgi: CGI/FastCGI version of the interpreter with start
- mod_php: DSO module for apache
- php-mysql: MySQL module as an example how to build extensions
which are depending on external libraries
- Configuration files are now in /etc/php and /etc/php/conf.d.
The later is scanned for *.ini files, see php-mysql for an
- php-fcgi and mod_php do not depend on php, so we have very
slim ports if only the default extensions are needed. Both
work, of course, together with php-mysql or other extensions
- mod_php not longer provides a php.ini, so your old /etc/php.ini
will be removed if you upgrade mod_php. If you have modified
php.ini make backup of it!