Old 04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Mikhail Kolesnik

Default yet another off topic: contrib members profiles

Take it CRUX's userbase is relatively small and somewhat involved into
development/discussion process. And I think it is not always obvious
"who is who" and what is person's e-mail address, full name or irc nick.

I'd like to see a wiki page like [1] for (at least) contrib members (or
anyone having a ports repository listed in ports db). Searching personal
homepages for a few lines of info is not very convenient.

The template could look like this:

Real name:
Age:
Location:
Personal website:
IRC nick:
Occupation:
Area of interest:

It could have URL like: http://crux.nu/Public/ContribMembers

[1] http://crux.nu/Main/About

--
Mikhail Kolesnik
ICQ: 260259143

Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Mikhail Kolesnik [2008-04-21 21:03]:

Hi Mikhail,

> Take it CRUX's userbase is relatively small and somewhat involved into
> development/discussion process. And I think it is not always obvious
> "who is who" and what is person's e-mail address, full name or irc nick.
>
> I'd like to see a wiki page like [1] for (at least) contrib members (or
> anyone having a ports repository listed in ports db). Searching personal
> homepages for a few lines of info is not very convenient.
>
> The template could look like this:
> [...]
>
> It could have URL like: http://crux.nu/Public/ContribMembers

Go ahead. I'll fix up the links on Main/About then.

Regards,
Tilman