Old 04-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Clemens Koller

Default OT: email address change

Hi, there!

I just want to let you know that I have left Anagramm GmbH and
my email-addresses *@anagramm.de are no longer valid.

I am on the crux as well as crux-devel list with this
new address now. Please use this address now if you
want to contact me in person.

My projects remain more or less the same as before:
- native CRUX for embedded PowerPC (Freescale MPC85xx)
- CRUX for all kind of servers
- low level kernel, driver and toolchain work

Regards,

Clemens Koller