Old 05-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Jan Ć mydke

Default stabilized ports repo

Hello all,

I started to make a stabilized selection of the ports tree with the
following in mind:

- works on amd64
- just a prominent selection of apps is checked

I put it as a public fossil repo here:

https://chiselapp.com/user/crocusino/repository/cruxports

I have been using crux for only about 3 months and I consider its design
superior to any other Linux distro around. But to keep using it I need
a higher level of on-hand-reliability and this is my humble
contribution to it.

Could you please tell me if anyone else finds this useful? Or just an
opinion of crux users on stabilized ports releases...

Of course, any advise or help is welcome.

Thank you,

Jan