-   -   New mirror (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/653343-new-mirror.html)

admin 04-06-2012 01:34 PM

New mirror

Hello,

I want to offer a new Crux mirror in the USA

1. URLs

http://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/

ftp://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/crux/

rsync://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/crux/

2. Mirror is located in the USA, Denver, Colorado

3. Bandwidth is about 1Gb/s

4. Synced with rsync://rsync.crux.nu/crux/ one time a day

5. Mirror provided and supported by MirrorCatalogs

6. Please use admin@mirrorcatalogs.com as contact

Regards,

Maksym Garkavtsev

Thomas Penteker 04-06-2012 03:03 PM

New mirror

* admin (admin@mirrorcatalogs.com) wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I want to offer a new Crux mirror in the USA

we're glad you do.

> 1. URLs
> http://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/
> ftp://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/crux/
> rsync://crux.mirrorcatalogs.com/crux/
> 2. Mirror is located in the USA, Denver, Colorado
> 3. Bandwidth is about 1Gb/s
> 4. Synced with /rsync://rsync.crux.nu/crux// one time a day
> 5. Mirror provided and supported by MirrorCatalogs
> 6. Please use admin@mirrorcatalogs.com as contact

I just added you to http://crux.nu/Main/Download

regards, Thomas

--
old inkjet cartridges emanate barium-based fumes