Old 03-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Juergen Daubert

Default New core member

Hi all,

we are very pleased to announce that Matt Housh has agreed to rejoin the
CRUX team as a core/system member.

Matt is a long time contributor to the project and has never stopped
helping CRUX, even after he officially retired in 2008.
The last years he rewrote and maintained the stuff needed to build our
ISO and created all the ISO images we need for our releases.

We are looking forward to his future contributions.

best regards
Juergen

Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Thomas Penteker

* Juergen Daubert (jue@jue.li) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are very pleased to announce that Matt Housh has agreed to rejoin the
> CRUX team as a core/system member.

+2 !

--
Neutrino overload on the nameserver

Old 03-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Jose V Beneyto

we are very pleased to announce that Matt Housh has agreed to rejoin the
CRUX team as a core/system member.

great!

Matt is a long time contributor to the project and has never stopped
helping CRUX, even after he officially retired in 2008.

yeah, I never noticed that he was retired
thanks you all

Jose V Beneyto | http://sepen.it.cx/