-   -   ports/opt gstreamer wine dependencies (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/640864-ports-opt-gstreamer-wine-dependencies.html)

Danny Rawlins 03-05-2012 07:40 AM

ports/opt gstreamer wine dependencies

Hi all awhile ago I removed liboil and added orc to gstreamer and
gst-plugins-base

And just recently I've added prelink to wine to address the dll files to
load at the correct address as some PE programs will not run correctly
otherwise.

Update your systems accordingly.

On a small side note there is a experimental multilib crux that jaeger
nogagplz and myself are running with 32bit wine. iso can be found here
http://jaeger.morpheus.net/linux/crux/tmp/ and the ports trees that are
in rsync but if your just keen to look over gitweb to see what's been
happening they are here http://morpheus.net/gitweb/

Any questions or comments let me know

Danny Rawlins
Romster @ freenode