Old 04-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Danny Rawlins

Default Romster ports

Since shortcircuit is off so long I've given up depending on prologic
and have my ports tree hosted here for now.

http://romster.dyndns.org:8080/linux/ports/crux/

I'm still setting up my other ports directory's. If anyone can donate
reliable hosting space for a mirror please contact me.

--
Danny Rawlins
<Romster>