Old 01-26-2012, 06:45 AM
Danny Rawlins

Default abandoned haskell (and wzff) repositories, some ports in contrib and crux-bin third-party project

On 22/01/12 01:38, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I currently don't have a CRUX machine to work on my previous ports
> collections haskell and wzff. wzff is largely irrelevant, but haskell
> might be of interest for some individuals involved with the language.
>
> Since my server was moved, the repositories have gone offline, but I
> reuploaded the git repository to my bitbucket account.
> https://bitbucket.org/wilhelmy/ports
>
> If someone would be interested in taking over any of it, please do,
> because that always beats letting it rot beyond all repair.
>
> I also had a few (not many, really) packages in contrib, which I won't
> be able to maintain for a while. Maybe I'll be back on CRUX someday, but
> I can't really tell whether this is going to happen or not. You guys
> sure are fun, you maintain a great distribution, and I will certainly
> stick around and comment on all the things I'm not supposed to comment..
>
> Also, if anyone is interested in the leftovers from the crux-bin
> toolchain, please let me know.
>

> Best,
>
> Moritz

Hi, That's sad that you have left CRUX I have cloned your ports, I've
recently bumped my GHC port that came from your repo, I don't have alot
of use for haskel yet, but i may so i'll keep them handy, unless someone
more suitable steps in and uses haskel.

So your saying your ports in contrib are up for adoption then? Feel free
to return to CRUX in the future, I wish you luck on what ever it is you
end up doing.

Regards,
Danny Rawlins
Romster @ Freenode