Old 01-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Moritz Wilhelmy

Default abandoned haskell (and wzff) repositories, some ports in contrib and crux-bin third-party project

Hello folks,

I currently don't have a CRUX machine to work on my previous ports
collections haskell and wzff. wzff is largely irrelevant, but haskell
might be of interest for some individuals involved with the language.

Since my server was moved, the repositories have gone offline, but I
reuploaded the git repository to my bitbucket account.
https://bitbucket.org/wilhelmy/ports

If someone would be interested in taking over any of it, please do,
because that always beats letting it rot beyond all repair.

I also had a few (not many, really) packages in contrib, which I won't
be able to maintain for a while. Maybe I'll be back on CRUX someday, but
I can't really tell whether this is going to happen or not. You guys
sure are fun, you maintain a great distribution, and I will certainly
stick around and comment on all the things I'm not supposed to comment..

Also, if anyone is interested in the leftovers from the crux-bin
toolchain, please let me know.

Best,

Moritz