Old 12-09-2011, 06:59 PM
marco impallaria

Default man-pages download error

Hi all,

On ports system for download the man-pages, i think we need to use this link:
http://man7.org/linux/download/man-pages/man-pages-3.35.tar.gz

not this (does not exist):
http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/download/man-pages-3.35.tar.gz

--

MI

Old 12-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Juergen Daubert

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 08:59:44PM +0100, marco impallaria wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Marco,

> On ports system for download the man-pages, i think we need to use this link:
> http://man7.org/linux/download/man-pages/man-pages-3.35.tar.gz
>
> not this (does not exist):
> http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/download/man-pages-3.35.tar.gz

thanks for the report, will fix that issue.

Greetings
Juergen