-   -   Applying for opt access (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/583245-applying-opt-access.html)

James Mills 10-04-2011 07:23 AM

Applying for opt access

+1

Sent from my iPad

Thomas Penteker 10-04-2011 06:50 PM

Applying for opt access

* Danny Rawlins (monster.romster@gmail.com) wrote:
> (...)
> I am a long time contrib member and been around quite some time.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.

+1

on good cooperation!

Thomas

--
Power Company having EMP problems with their reactor

Tilman Sauerbeck 10-15-2011 10:35 AM

Applying for opt access

Danny Rawlins [2011-10-04 13:02]:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In light of the second time of gstreamer being bumped to the unstable
> series and breaking webkit and possibly other ports and that I used to
> maintain gstreamer and gst-plugins-base. I would like to apply for opt
> access and take back control of these two ports. and possibly pick up
> some opt orphaned ports wine and related ones specifically might be a
> few others there too.
>
> I am a long time contrib member and been around quite some time.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.

Okay.

I've just set you up for opt access.

Regards,
Tilman

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Danny Rawlins 10-16-2011 12:14 PM

Applying for opt access

Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Danny Rawlins [2011-10-04 13:02]:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> In light of the second time of gstreamer being bumped to the unstable
>> series and breaking webkit and possibly other ports and that I used to
>> maintain gstreamer and gst-plugins-base. I would like to apply for opt
>> access and take back control of these two ports. and possibly pick up
>> some opt orphaned ports wine and related ones specifically might be a
>> few others there too.
>>
>> I am a long time contrib member and been around quite some time.
>>
>> Thank you for your consideration.
>>

> Okay.
>
> I've just set you up for opt access.
>
> Regards,
> Tilman

Thank you, I git cloned a clean opt.git tree switched to branch 2.7 and
then did some commits, but when I goto git push the remote end hung up
on me. was there some configuration I need to do to make this work?

Regards,
Danny