Old 10-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Danny Rawlins

Default Applying for opt access

Hi everyone,

In light of the second time of gstreamer being bumped to the unstable
series and breaking webkit and possibly other ports and that I used to
maintain gstreamer and gst-plugins-base. I would like to apply for opt
access and take back control of these two ports. and possibly pick up
some opt orphaned ports wine and related ones specifically might be a
few others there too.

I am a long time contrib member and been around quite some time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Danny Rawlins
<Romster>