-   -   Applying for opt access (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/583183-applying-opt-access.html)

Danny Rawlins 10-04-2011 02:02 AM

Applying for opt access

Hi everyone,

In light of the second time of gstreamer being bumped to the unstable
series and breaking webkit and possibly other ports and that I used to
maintain gstreamer and gst-plugins-base. I would like to apply for opt
access and take back control of these two ports. and possibly pick up
some opt orphaned ports wine and related ones specifically might be a
few others there too.

I am a long time contrib member and been around quite some time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Danny Rawlins
<Romster>