Old 09-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Peter Christenson

Default question about crux and openvz

Hi all, after searching through the archives (that I know of) and
googling it, I haven't found anything about using crux with openvz.
nothing telling me, that it has been done, can be done or why it can't
be done. so I thought I would ask the source(s).

I'm building a few openvz appliances (in my free time) and am looking
for lighter weight distros that I can trim and tune for an even
smaller size

thanks for all your time and efforts!!

Peter.