Old 09-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Hazel Russman

Default Incompatibility between LibreOffice 3.4.2 and jre 1.7.0

Libreoffice does not recognise this version of the Java runtime environment, which I installed a few days ago as part of my weekly system upgrade.

When I removed it and reinstalled jre 1.6.0, Libreoffice recognised this as a valid jre.
--
Hazel Russman <hazel_russman@yahoo.co.uk>