Old 02-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Jeremy Katz

Default We don't need productpath anymore, so stop taking it as an option

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 11:17 +0100, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
> I like this change the most. so the only thing that product path was
> used for was to find anaconda-runtime? sigh....

In the past, productPath was used for finding all packages both when
building installer images and when installing things. That's changed as
we've moved to using yum and having repodata, etc. And so, time for it
to go away

Jeremy