Old 08-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Daryl F

Default Shame-faced Apology

My apologies for the noise on IRC. Apparently my ISP has finally reached
total brain death and can't maintain persistent connections.
Since I've only be lurking for months I'll just review the IRC logs at
http://crux.morpheus.net/irc/ and stay off the crux channels.

-Daryl

PS. Canadian internet sucks because of the CRTC, the whore of big telcos.
And us taxpayers have to support them.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Fredrik Rinnestam

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:06:40PM -0500, Daryl F wrote:
> My apologies for the noise on IRC. Apparently my ISP has finally
> reached total brain death and can't maintain persistent connections.
> Since I've only be lurking for months I'll just review the IRC
> logs at http://crux.morpheus.net/irc/ and stay off the crux
> channels.
>
> -Daryl
>
> PS. Canadian internet sucks because of the CRTC, the whore of big
> telcos. And us taxpayers have to support them.

No worries.

Fredrik Rinnestam