Old 07-02-2011, 06:34 PM
"Chris via thirstyapp.com"

Default Chris Is Inviting You to Check Out Thirsty

Chris is inviting you to join Thirsty - Revolutionizing healthcare with simplicity.
Chris says:

Sup guys. I'm co-founding a local startup in SF and we're about to launch private alpha version of our site! We'd really appreciate some feedback so if it looks interesting give it a look-see. Thankies!

Click here to sign up now!

Old 07-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Danny Rawlins

Old 07-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Fredrik Rinnestam

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 02:24:13AM +1000, Danny Rawlins wrote:
> Chris via thirstyapp.com wrote:
> > Chris is inviting you to join Thirsty - Revolutionizing healthcare
> > with simplicity.
> >
> > *Chris says:*
> >
> > Sup guys. I'm co-founding a local startup in SF and we're about to
> > launch private alpha version of our site! We'd really appreciate some
> > feedback so if it looks interesting give it a look-see. Thankies!
> >
> > Click here to sign up now! <http://thirstyapp.com/okc9h>

Duh, my filter had already caught it. but since you replied i still got

> This smells of spam.

Fredrik Rinnestam