Old 06-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Bartłomiej Palmowski

Default contrib openoffice -> libreoffice

Hi,

After ferocious debate on the crux-contrib ML we have decided to
switch from OOo to LO, so later this day (CEST) contrib/openoffice
will be dropped and replaced by contrib/libreoffice.

pkgrm openoffice
prt-get depinst libreoffice

cheers

Bartek

Old 06-28-2011, 06:16 AM
markus schnalke

[2011-06-27 20:30] Bartłomiej Palmowski <rotwang@crux.org.pl>
> Hi,
>
> After ferocious debate on the crux-contrib ML we have decided to
> switch from OOo to LO, [...]

I support this decision, based on the impressions I got when I talked
to LO developers at Linuxtag. But actually, as I don't use neither, I
don't care. ;-)

meillo