Old 06-11-2011, 10:18 AM

Default Crux 2.7 CD hangs with message "Loading module...ATA_" in Virtua lbox 4.0.8

Hi folks,

Linux is not new to me but Crux is. I have a problem to
boot the Crux 2.7 i686 CD in the latest Virtualbox 4.0.8.
I have read some posts about bootparameters "noide, libata..".
The strange thing is that Crux 2.6 i686 CD boots like a
charm. On the same virtual machine with the same
parameters. Replacing the IDE controller with a SATA
reproduces the same error. With the bootparameters
"CRUX nodide noata" and the SATA controller the message
is "Loading module...SCSI_".

So if someone could help me....

Thanks