-   -   regarding dual boot with CRUX ! (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/536537-regarding-dual-boot-crux.html)

Ramu Chakravadhanula 06-07-2011 10:12 PM

regarding dual boot with CRUX !

hej!

I am ramachandran doing masters in telecommunication systems at Blekinge tekniska hogskola. presently I am working for a master thesis on Quality of experience and trafic shaping. we have CRUX installed in our LAB! but now, due to our personal requirements, we need to make a dual operating system along with CRUX . The other operating system would be Free BSD 7.3. im not an expert in linux! :(

please help me,

Thanking you,

best regards,
ramachandran.