Old 12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Wasiu Akanni

Default Crux library

HI,

i was not very clear before.
1)i want call the crux library from a python script, 2) pass crux some taxon and (3) have it generate a tree which its will return to me.

4) i also want to pass crux the likelihood for two trees have it go calculate the metropolis hastings algorithm and return the to me with the tree to pick.

can any help with any of this pls
Aj

Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Clemens Koller