Old 12-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Wasiu Akanni

Default implementing crux

Hi,

my name is Aj. i am a Phd student working on developing new and more efficient methods on supertree reconstruction.

my problem is i would like to use crux to search tree space (i.e. to
propose a tree)
following mcmc, and score them using the ML valkues we estimate but i
cant find any toturials on how to use crux and i was wondering if you
give me any help.

thanks

Aj

Old 12-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Bartlomiej Palmowski

2010/12/15 Wasiu Akanni <waakanni13@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
Hi
> i cant find any toturials on how to use crux and i was wondering if you give
> me any help.
http://crux.nu/Main/Handbook2-7

cheers

Bartek