Old 11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Jose V Beneyto

Default new repo location

Hi all,

Just to report that I have changed my repository to a new address (sepen.mine.nu), and sorry for the
inconvenience if you were using my repo.
If all goes well, the portdb page should be updated within 24 hours, anyways I attached my new
.rsync file.

Best regards,

--
Jose V Beneyto | http://sepen.mine.nu/