Old 02-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Brett Goulder

Default Uncle Sam^W^WCRUX needs you!

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:32:48 -0500
Brett Goulder wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:35:10 +0100
> Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
>
> > Hi CRUX packagers/porters,
> > you might have noticed that the CRUX development team has grown
> > small lately. So we're looking for more contributors at the moment.
> > Mostly we're after people who are willing to maintain ports
> > (existing ones and/or new ones) for the "opt" collection.
> >
> > If you have been writing ports for CRUX for some time, if you'd like
> > to help out and you feel that you'd fit in with the team, please
> > consider mailing the CRUX development mailing list
> >
> > ... bonus points if you've been hanging out in #crux on Freenode for
> > ages
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tilman
> >

> I'm willing to lend my time to help out, I actually intended to join
> the meeting today, but got caught up in a personal matter and couldn't
> make it in time.

Quick reply to possibly generate some interest in my offering to help:
I'm willing to pick up nvidia, gl-select, grub, xvid, vorbis-tools,
firefox, some of it's plugins, dbus and it's ports, bchunk, hal, rar
and openntpd in opt, as I'd rather not see those ports die off.

--
~predatorfreak
GnuPG Public key: http://pred.dcaf-security.org/dcafsec-pub-gpgkey.asc

Old 02-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Matthias-Christian Ott

Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman@crux.nu> wrote:

> Hi CRUX packagers/porters,

Hi Tilman,

> you might have noticed that the CRUX development team has grown small
> lately. So we're looking for more contributors at the moment.
> Mostly we're after people who are willing to maintain ports
> (existing ones and/or new ones) for the "opt" collection.
>
> If you have been writing ports for CRUX for some time, if you'd like to
> help out and you feel that you'd fit in with the team, please consider
> mailing the CRUX development mailing list
>
> ... bonus points if you've been hanging out in #crux on Freenode for
> ages

Sorry, for replying that late, but I have been busy during the last week
and I din't have the time to access my e-mails.

I would like to apply for conributor position.

> Thanks,
> Tilman

Thanks,
Matthias-Christian