Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Default CRUX 2.7-rc3 available

Hi,
I'm announcing the third release candidate for the CRUX 2.7 release.

Preliminary release notes are available here:
http://crux.nu/Main/ReleaseNotes2-7,
the complete ChangeLog is available in gitweb:
http://crux.nu/gitweb/?p=system/iso.git;a=blob_plain;f=ChangeLog;hb=2.7
and the ISO itself is available on our mirrors:
http://crux.nu/Main/Download

Bug reports welcome

Thanks,
Tilman